The Technical Manager will manage the Technical function and report to the Technical Director on all technical aspects of a division’s business from land acquisition through to site completions and final adoptions.
They are directly responsible for managing the fees and services budget for each development, and jointly responsible for producing technical design solutions, within the cost plan or approved appraisal budget.
- Actively participate as part of the company’s management team in the general running of the company, achieving the company’s targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the company.
- Effectively manage the company’s Technical function to ensure best practices are followed, costs are controlled, the Department maximises revenue generation and contributes to the company’s operating profit and increases the value added to the company.
- Advise the Land department on the technical viability of new sites.
- Ensure planning permissions and other statutory approvals e.g. S278, S104 and S38 agreements are obtained in a timely manner.
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, prepare the master development programmes and monitor with the Design teams, both internal and external to ensure adherence to programmes.
Full job details can be found in the Job Description below.
Redrow Homes London