Renishaw’s Group Manufacturing Service Division are seeking to recruit a Training Administrator.
The position gives administrative support to the Learning and Development team who are responsible for providing a range of Learning material to manufacturing personnel based across our manufacturing sites within Gloucestershire and South Wales
Based at either Woodchester or Miskin your role will be key to efficient operation of the team. You will work closely with manufacturing personal based trainers and coordinators from Group Learning and Development and H&S functions.
You will be a confident communicator, have excellent organisation skills. Good PC skills are essential, previous experience of Learning Management Systems (e.g Workday Learning) are highly desirable.
- Scheduling of training courses.
- Maintaining records of completed training.
- Collating and presenting training course feedback.
- Compiling reports.
- Providing admin support for apprentice and graduate placement plans, collating feedback.
- Assist in the organisation of Graduate presentation days.
- Maintaining training course set-up, materials, and documentation.
- A good level of education (GCSE minimum), including Maths and English subjects
- A good standard of PC literacy, with experience of using all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A willing to adapt and create new processes to maximise efficiency of work
- Understanding of Workday learning (or similar learning management System)
When you join Renishaw, we're committing to your future career. That's because we believe in developing our people's skills and promoting them internally. We also offer a benefits package that's highly desirable; including a 9% non-contributory pension, discretionary annual bonus, *subsidised onsite restaurants and *coffee shops, free parking, *car sharing scheme and *24 hour fitness centres. (*not available at our Castle Donington, Exeter, York & Edinburgh sites)
We also want to promote a healthy work-life balance as much as possible, so we have introduced a Homeworking policy which allows for a combination of home and office based working depending on the nature of your role. We also offer a variable working programme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance policy of 12 times annual salary, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced maternity pay subject to qualifying criteria, the option to join BUPA Renishaw health trust and an Employee Assistance Programme for employees and family.
Please click here for further information about our benefits.
At Renishaw we believe that our success is powered by welcoming a workforce of diverse and talented people. Through encouraging an inclusive culture, where all our employees are free to be themselves, we can achieve our core values: Innovation, Inspiration, Integrity, and Involvement.
If you are excited about the role but feel as though you don’t meet all the requirements, we would encourage you still to apply. You might just be the right person for this role or another opportunity at Renishaw.
We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, or require any reasonable adjustments please contact the recruitment team on 01453 524600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for further information about diversity and inclusion at Renishaw.
R5943 Training Administrator (Open)