101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FW
Publicis Groupe is the world's third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, the Groupe employs approximately 80,000 professionals.
The Transition Lead role is essential to ensuring the successful transition of new client business to Publicis, and accelerating the deployment of Publicis products and services. The Transition Lead will be responsible for full oversight and management of medium to large-scale, complex, 3-6 month transition program to deliver seamless client onboarding. This role includes oversight and management of the full transition project lifecycle from inception to implementation to delivery with the ability to manage multiple project work streams and stakeholders. The Transition Lead will also ensure the transition program and any deliverables align to Publicis agency transition standards and client’s needs.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and delivery of a medium to large scale new client business transition
- Works closely with Client Lead to identify and assure delivery against key transition milestones, priorities, and expectations.
- Leads a transition team of local market champions and subject matter experts to deliver on transition milestones
- Acts as the principle point of contact with central senior client stakeholders, regional/ hub/ local client teams, incumbent agencies, and internal Publicis stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing delivery and updates of transition milestones including weekly internal/ client transition progress status reporting
- Responsible for development of communications calendar, agendas and leading regular communication channels and forums to provide progress and deliver on the program
- Leads development, business logistics and moderates onboarding workshops and orientation sessions (both client and incumbent)
- Responsible for transition risk assessment, identification, escalation and resolution
- Ensure that all internal/ external stakeholders involved in the transition meet their deliverables by the transition deadline
- Responsible for delivering standardized training programs and providing access to all technology systems across the network
- Sets priorities in accordance to transition milestones and proactively sets direction for local market/ agency teams across various transition work streams including transition from incumbent and external partners, support standing up new teams, new technology rollouts, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment and influence others to ensure successful project deployment and delivery
- Communicate a common understanding of transition project milestones by setting and managing expectations
- Proven ability to manage cross-market/ functional stakeholders through influence where direct reporting lines do not exist
- Minimum 10+ years operations, client account leadership, project management or transition experience
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large-scale, complex programs
- Must have proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environments, managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Expert understanding of project & program management processes
- Ability to interact, manage and influence key stakeholders including executive team members
- Bachelor's degree in business, advertising, or related field
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in English is required
Experience Strongly Preferred but not required:
- Experience in Media or Advertising
- Experience working on large scale accounts
- Experience working with project management software such as MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Teams, Atlassian Jira, Smartsheet or equivalent
- Experience with project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, ATERN, Waterfall, Prince2, etc.) and plan driven project management principles or practices
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.