Salary: Up to £34,000pro rota (43.6 week spreadover)
Shift hours: Permanent
We currently have a really exciting opportunity for a Unit Manager to join our Chartwells team in East London to oversee the Catering function for one of our flagship sites.
As a Unit Manager, you will work very closely with the Client to deliver the best possible offering and ensure that it is constantly delivering exciting and appetising offering. The Unit Manager will have a strong presence across serving hours as well as having a hands on approach when necessary. Other duties include; planning menus, ensuring site health and safety, compliance checks, staff training and rotas, planning any hospitality events that occur, finance, audits and stock management to name a few!
We’re seeking a Unit Manager that is able to work proactively as well as provide true site leadership. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, read on.
The successful Unit Manager at our busy site in East London will have the following;
- Team management experience
- Hands on catering experience in a busy environment
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Commercially astute
- Experience in a large school, sports stadium/arena would work well (although not essential)
- Excellent HSE knowledge
- True team leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for excellent service delivery
Location: Newham, London