Location: UNIT L1-1013, LEVEL 1, PHASE 2 BATTERSEA POWER STATION, BATTERSEA,, London,
Searcys Champagne Bar @ Battersea Power Station
We are thrilled to announce our new opening, in the iconic Battersea Power Station. This will be the first Searcys Champagne Bars to open outside of its original and prestigious home in St Pancras.
To launch this incredible venue we are now looking for waiters to work alongside the Restaurant Manager and lead the team to achieve amazing things!
As a Waiter you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Waiter / Waitress to assist the restaurant managers in the day to day running of the Bussines. As a Searcys waiter you will be required to run sections, understanding and delivering all guests requirements and offering seamless service, food and drink.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £14.00 per hour
- Provide exceptional service to our guests
- To successfully participate in the delivery of all food and beverage services
- Take part in the setup of restaurant and events
- Nurture and develop new commis waiters
- Adhere to all company policies and departmental procedures/trainings
- Liaise with key people in all necessary areas of the business to ensure the provision of food and service is consistent and in line with menu/standards set by the managers
- Deal effectively and courteously with guest requests, and to refer them to the line manager, if necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on and proactive approach
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage
- Excellent time management
- Strong organisational skills