Waiting Staff – Full Time
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; this starts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leave wanting to return.
That’s why we’re looking for a passionate Front of House team member to join us at Prezzo to help us continue offering the best possible customer experience.
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We’re proud to be an award-winning hospitality employer, having been awarded:
- ‘Excellence in HR Technology’ at the HR in Hospitality Awards
- ‘Best use of Benefits Technology’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Fair Employment’ at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- ‘Environmental Best Practice’ at the International Green Apple Awards
- ‘Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain’ at the PAPA Industry Awards
We were also shortlisted for:
- ‘Best Mental Health Strategy’ at the Employee Benefits Awards
- ‘Recycling excellence’ and ‘Partnership excellence’ at the National Recycling Forum
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the Foundation Level ‘London Health Workplace Award’.
- Structured career development opportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
As a member of the Waiting Staff team you will:
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong team ethic and drive to help others
- Ensure orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences to make recommendations and maintain excellent service standards throughout the meal
- Live and breathe our values of Genuine Service, One Team, Be the best you can be and Community
Hospitality experience is preferable, but not essential.
Prezzo Fareham is located on the east side of the shopping centre near the rustle and bustle of all the shops and shoppers. Free parking can be found nearby at the shopping centre (max 3 hours). Our restaurant at Fareham with its wood panelling and warm earth colour has a cosy and inviting atmosphere, it is ideal for relaxing dinners with family and friends as well as more intimate dinners. In nice warm weather guests can dine al fresco at the front of the restaurant. Located on the east side of the shopping centre, the heart of a Hampshire town. Prezzo Fareham is a great place to escape the bustle of shops and shoppers.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. Prezzo joined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.
Location: Prezzo Fareham
Salary: £9.25 – £9.70 per hour plus tronc