To deliver a first class service to our customers throughout the customer service process. The ability to deal efficiently and effectively with all customers and be able to manage customers’ expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving 5 star customer satisfaction ratings from our customers.
- To carry out both inspections and investigations within customer’s properties to confirm whether issues/faults reported to the Customer Services department are warranty items/building defects
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC/Premier Guarantee and Redrow's standards
- Liaison with customers to determine warranty issues, building defects and any other potential requirements
- Protect the business position and ensure costs controlled of works are carried out
- Oversee and line manage the Customer Service Technicians, ensuring the works they undertake are of a high standard and being completed in a reasonable time frame
Redrow Homes Lancashire