Salary: Food Service Assist required for Sunday
Shift hours: Part Time
- Obtain till float from safe, check and declare float on ePOS till.
- Assist chef in setting up counter for breakfast service, ensuring all cutlery, napkins, china etc is topped up.
- Process dirty plates etc on trolleys left from nightshift.
- Till operation – using ePOS system. Account for any internal issues.
- Process washing up using plate wash machine.
- Assist chef in Pot wash as necessary.
- Liaise with chef to ensure breakfast is well stocked and keep counter looking fresh and tidy.
- Serve customers during lunch, continue to operate till and dishwash machine.
- Top up confectionery machine.
- Cash up at the end of service and pass to Chef for checking. Sign documentation and declare takings with Chef. Close down and sign off till.
- Any cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule
- Remove any rubbish from kitchen, taking down to skips, re-cycling where necessary.
- Clean down work area (sinks and hand-wash sink) Follow correct de-greasing/sanitisation procedure as per training. Ensure sink area/walls clean. Hygienically store/wash any cleaning materials (dishcloths, scourers etc)
- Any other duties as requested by the Head Chef.
Location: Hollister , Ballina, Co Mayo, Ireland