Salary: £9.9 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a full time Housekeeper to join our dedicated team to deliver outstanding cleaning services for ESS.
As one of our committed Housekeepers, you will help to deliver on our promise to always create the best and brightest experiences for our patients, staff and visitors.
If you’re a thorough Housekeeper looking for a role you’ll shine in, we’ve got the position for you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers, infected and public areas
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures
- Following all health & safety guidelines when using equipment
Our ideal Housekeeper will:
- Have cleaning experience in a similar role
- Be passionate about patient care
- Effectively communicate with patients, visitors and healthcare staff
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Be confident working in a hospital environment
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/0505/77173001/51903617/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.