We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are recruiting an Administrator within our Regional Office based in Heanor to be a first point of contact for our internal and external customers- Staff, Service Users and Visitors, whilst providing administrative support to the designated Regional Office Team.
This will be a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours.
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
The following benefits apply: Free DBS Check, 28 days annual leave – increasing to 33 days based on service, Health Cash Back Scheme, Pension and eligibility for a £500 bonus through our referral scheme.
- Provide general administrative duties – opening and distributing the mail, sending post and packages, photocopying, maintaining stationary levels and consumables, faxing, filing etc
- Manning the Office switchboard
- Maintaining the Company email account, responding to and forwarding on emails as required
- Organise venues for meetings and forums
- Maintaining Health and Safety in the working environment
- Oversee in the maintenance of systems such as key cupboard, stationary stock, booking out of equipment; cameras, mobile phones etc.
- Ensure all resources are maintained, such as PDF’s, H & S files, mentor packs, handbooks, ID Cards etc.
- Ensure all minutes for meetings are accurately typed and distributed
The Ideal Candidate
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Previous administration experience working within a fast-paced environment preferable
- You will enjoy working as part of team as well as using your own initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficiency in MS office and in-house systems
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!