The Oxclose Lodge family are recruiting!
Oxclose Lodge is a vibrant residential care bungalow in Nottingham, supporting adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, and associated sensory needs to live their best lives!
At Oxclose Lodge, no two days are the same – you could be reconnecting with nature at Arnold Park with Ciara, picking out the prettiest flowers with Chris at the garden centre to plant at home, or going to the theatre and singing along to a musical with Stacey! No matter what you get up, you'll always be making fun memories with the people you support.
We love the job we do and we’d love for you to join us and share the good times, so we can continue to offer the best support we can, and keep having lots of fun too!
The role of the Registered Manager has the overall operational responsibility of the service or services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff. You will be responsible for the delivery of excellent operational services within your area, regularly supervising Deputy Managers, Team Leaders and/or Senior Support Workers.
You will be responsible for:
- To monitor and support the delivery of person centred services to all people using our service within your defined area.
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- The overall operation of the services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff
- The delivery of excellent operational services, regularly supervising the Team Leaders
- Ensuring the effective and efficient provision of support to the people using the services
- You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills and be able to organise and priorities your workload whilst being financially astute
- You will need to be experienced in social care management and CQC Framework and will possess excellent knowledge of Health & Social Services and applicable regulations/legislation.
- You will have experience of motivating and enabling a staff team to achieve good outcomes in partnership with the people we support, and with an emphasis on role modelling best practice in a care environment
- You will have a proven track record of improving and developing services for people with disabilities.
- Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you’ll be poised to hit the ground ‘sprinting’
You will join us with a QCF Level 5 Adult Management Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training/Qualification Opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We’re keen to reward our managers when they get things right because doing well is important to us.
Our Management Bonus Scheme takes into consideration a range of KPIs from inspections, audits, staffing, finances, training, annual leave, sickness and more. Meeting targets in all these areas will result in a performance bonus. The better you do the bigger your bonus! Another great reason to work with us as we commit to