Stylist – PT – Bloomingdale’s Short Hills
Short Hills, New Jersey, United States
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on the shop floor, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and personal shopping. You will also support handling first line customer enquiries via our online customer service system, with the remainder of your time being spent with in-store customers.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensuring that our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in a brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will handle and respond to first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- You will be empowered to make service decisions for our customers to resolve their issue whilst retaining their loyalty and trust
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
- You will be predominantly store based with between 30 and 50 percent of your time spent on online customer service delivered either within the store or from time to time on a work from home basis
- You will work in partnership with our specialist customer experience team leaders, receiving coaching on service delivery and ensuring that more complex customer queries are escalated to our specialist teams promptly
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Friendly and attentive; you’ll constantly interact with customers in store and online from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values – you’ll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of enthusiasm – there’s a lot of time spent on interacting with customers and colleagues on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you’ll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools and responding to customer queries using our online customer service system
- You’ll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of all things AllSaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit
Pay Range in White Plains, New York
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
$15/hr – $16/hr
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Health and Wellbeing Benefits
AllSaints offers employees regularly working a minimum of 30 hours per week comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Benefits. Eligible employees may also choose to enroll family members, including a legal spouse/ registered domestic partner.
Health & Wellbeing Benefits Plan include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts
· Commuter & Parking Saving Accounts
· 401(k) Enrollment – Traditional 401(k)/Roth 401(k) with matching
· Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
· Enhance Paid Parental Benefits
· Voluntary Additional Life & Disability Coverage for Spouse and Child(ren)
· Basic Life and Disability
· Short/Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Personal Clothing Discount
Note: Availability of the benefits are based on location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements. AllSaints reserves the right to amend or withdraw these benefits at any time.
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.