Shift Hours: –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Support Worker to join our team in Murton.
Essential Care and Support provide person centred support to individuals with complex needs, these include learning disabilities, autism, mental health, alcohol misuse and personality disorders.
Our aim is to upskill and promote our service users to make better life decisions and work towards living independently in the community. We pride ourselves on our partnership working with the people we support, their families, and the local authority to ensure we deliver a quality service.
Here at Tregoney we support one female with mild Learning Disabilities, Autism, Social Anxiety and Personality Disorders. We have Full Time and Part roles available that will consist of shifts over a 7 day rota including sleepins and/or waking nights.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.76
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.