Account Director – Digitas Health
Wood Lane, London, W12
Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: we exist to improve the experience of healthcare through connected engagement. We do this by relentlessly championing the needs of real people, designing for the behaviours we want to change and helping healthcare evolve to meet the needs of the future.
We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether delivering creative campaigns, connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems, and disrupt traditional markets.
As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
At DH London, we believe the healthcare industry is ready for something new. New tech platforms, data-driven engagement models, and digital product divisions may be foundational to the current wave of change, but it’s ideas, experiences and stories that inspire people to change behaviour. And that’s where you come in.
Our work can take on many different forms from product design through to brand launches and omnichannel frameworks. As Account Director, you will be able to flex across these types of work pulling in different methodologies as needed to ensure at all time our client needs are met and expectations exceeded. But at the heart of it you will be human, intuitive and kind – working with different levels helping grow and inspire them whilst being inspired yourself!
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- You will have the respect of the client, be seen as the owner of the day-to-day relationship with the client, be seen as an essential contributor, and as such be invited to all key meetings. Consistently adding value; strategically and tactically
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business and actively seek out opportunities for further account development, taking the initiate to develop proposals and convert curiosity into great work
- Take ownership of problems employing highly developed questioning skills to unpick the nature of perceived or potential issue, challenging appropriately to optimise communication and proactively identify solutions
- Invest time to build solid relationships with both day to day project clients and, where appropriate, senior client leads. Always be thinking beyond the current project to where the next one is coming from.
- Bringing together the right agency and/or discipline leads that will help drive the client and project forward in the right way. Knowing when to put the right people in front of the client to help present or sell our expertise.
- Foster senior level partnerships with all agency capabilities, engaging subject matter specialists to formulate solutions
- Empower and provide guidance to the team to manage projects helping them develop and keeping them motivated.
- Upward management to GAD of project/client news and line management of an AM who will need nurturing and supporting across project deliverables.
- Lead clients by driving the development, execution and production of all client projects from start to finish
- Represent the needs of the brand team(s) at key agency meetings such as weekly leadership, and resource meetings, as well as monthly all agency meetings
- Showcase understanding of the DH revenue and profitability model and monitor fee performance to ensure monthly revenue expectations are met and account profitability are on track.
- Collaborate with Project Management to prepare project scopes and forecasts and demonstrate an understanding of the impact of decisions relating to cost and profit
- You are an experienced healthcare agency Account Director looking for a role where you can make a real difference for teams and clients, and help build a thriving business
- You are both autonomous and collaborative, able to flex your approach to the needs of the business but equally able to work as part of a team on large accounts
- You are inclusive in your approach, happy to work alongside a small team to deliver great work that you care deeply about; work that matters
- You build strong client partnerships, and are passionate about helping clients innovate and re-imagine the ideal health experience
- You have proven experience on substantive digital programmes, and know well the risks and opportunities associated with delivering digital experiences, mobile apps, digital-first campaigns and omnichannel programmes, social media programmes and brand launches
- You are experienced at building businesses through organic growth, and driving your account finances
- You are persuasive and clear in your communications, and have gravitas when you present
- You have highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- You are a team builder – developing internal teams to reach their full potential
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.