Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie
40 hours a week
5 out of 7 / shifts between 7am-5pm
On-going training and Development
perks at work
Levy UK are looking for a fantastic Chef De Partie at Tottenham Hotspur Football Clubs state of the art training ground, Hotspur Way!
To assist the Head Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, as requested by the Spurs Women Team.
- To be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of the Western Field
- To organise the Transportation of food around the site.
- To look after the team in the kitchen in the absence of the Sous / Head Chef
- To prepare mis en place lists and place orders as requested
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef
- To compile all food orders for sections under your supervision, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef; to ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
- To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
- To adhere to the company’s Hygiene, Health and Safety policies.
- To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules.
- To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Hygiene, Healthy and Safety policies and procedures.
- To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Management.
- To attend training sessions when required.