Location: Bishopsgate, London,
Salary: Up to £32,500 (Annual .)
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Would you like to be based at the London offices of one of the largest international banks in the world?!
We are looking for a Community Host to take on the responsibility of ensuring this prestigious bank remains a market leader for positive visitor experience and service excellence.
- Complete regular floor walks
- Proactively identify and resolve problems identified during floor walks, discussing concerns professionally with the floor occupants
- Target recurring issues to find suitable solutions, escalating to your line manager if needed
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are checked after each meeting and do preventative checks on all equipment.
- Highlight issues on your floor to Community Manager which require escalation.
- Provide orientation tours with any new starters on your floor.
- Assist colleagues on logging jobs via “AskArchie” to maintain the standard of the working space
- Listen to our colleagues, hold weekly drop in forums for them to ideas to improve their floor.
- Report lost & found items to security upon identification and ensure colleagues adhere to clear desk policies
- Assist colleagues in booking meeting rooms to ensure the occupancy is maximised
- Distribution and delivery of materials and post to building occupiers
- Allocation of employee lockers
- Attend appropriate training to keep knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures up to date and relevant
- Carry out all activities and requests in a timely and efficient manner, following all company and local procedures and instructions
- Undertake and proactively seek out additional activities to ensure a smooth and seamless service across all workplace stations
- Keep all property notice boards neat, up to date and displaying approved notifications only
- Maintain a high-level of security awareness, remaining vigilant for any activity which could create a security concern or risk
- Follow HSE guidelines, immediately reporting hazards, accidents and near misses to your Line
- Support colleagues and partners within the wider team to achieve service delivery goals and objectives, with a “One Team” approach and attitude
- Proactively support and participate in site engagement, Team activities, volunteering and charity events wherever possible
Shifts: 40 hours per week, shifts between 7:00-18:00 from Mon-Fri
People/ Interpersonal Skills
- Have a Genuine desire to deliver service and an approachable manner.
- Be a Creative thinker, ask questions and find solutions.
- Easily engages in conversation and develops rapport with others.
- Have Excellent communication skills with both client and colleagues at all levels of the business.
- Be Intuitive and interested in other people.
- Have the ability and personal drive to deliver consistently high standards.
- Have Exceptional attention to detail.
- Be Adaptable to varied client needs, at times under pressure.
- Capable of handling customer complaints and identifying solutions or escalating as appropriate
- Be able to work productively unsupervised and make decisions as suitable to the role and in line with policy.
- Be Flexible, proactive and positive attitude.
- Be Organized and able to prioritize work effectively, with the ability to multi-task.
- Be a strategic thinker and innovative problem solver.
- Experience of working in a corporate/hotel/hospitality environment essential
- Experience in working within vendors and 3rd party suppliers to deliver a service
- Experience within change management desirable
- Experience working with audio visual and conferencing equipment highly desirable.