Salary: £9.9 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a member of the Central Helpdesk team the successful candidate’s role is to handle incoming
service requests from a number of clients and see them through to resolution, whilst providing
exceptional customer service.
The work management process starts with our customers requesting facilities management assistance
at one of their sites via a number of ways (i.e. emails, incoming calls, etc). These requests together
with planned preventative maintenance dockets are logged on our internal system then despatched
to our operational site teams to resolve within a set service level agreement. On completion, the
Helpdesk team will then be responsible for the closure of the event.
A number of the existing contracts also involve elements of financial preparation which includes the
seeking of costs and obtaining financial sign off from the client.
• Responds to incoming customer/client phone calls and emails and resolves questions within
specified timescales using scripts and standard call response dialogue.
• Manages all incoming FM requests to mutual and full resolution.
• Ensures quality assured procurement services for goods and services using preferred suppliers
and sub-contractors, ensuring best value at all times and obtaining approval of costs from
appropriate authorised individual
• Ensure appropriate method of despatch to contractors and obtain completion data for input
into the IT system in real time.
• Record any signs of dissatisfaction and escalates accordingly.
• Required to calculate some simple quotations and chargeable works using the existing
systems and processes (e.g. SCCFs and iApprove).
• Respond to all email and personal communications in a concise and professional manner
• Ensure timescales are met or exceeded
• Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks, within the scope of the
• Delivers activities to support operational objectives for their role
Job Reference: com/0711/76283001/52528100/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee