Senior support worker , £13.20ph *** £500 WELCOME BONUS –
No Sleep in's required
At Inspire it is imperative and important that our children enjoy new and varied experiences that encourage them to be the best version of themselves and that any disability is not seen as a barrier but an opportunity for inspirational outside the box thinking.
We hold a belief that no child should be disadvantaged and that all children are part of the community, enjoying all that this offers including celebrations, events and fundraising.
Our teams are fully committed to Inspire's goals, they understand the challenges and rewards of working with our young people and know that every day they will achieve things that really matter.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our 8 bed home in Cannock, rated 'Good' with Ofsted. All the Children & Young People we support have a learning disability, Autism, epilepsy or can display some associated behaviours. Many of our children (not all) are non-verbal or have limited communication and will communicate with us through different methods such as picture boards, Smartbox devices and Makaton.
Senior support worker Essential
- 1-year experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children & Young People Award or equivalent
- Experience of working within and leading a team
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Willing and able to be part of Management on call system
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
- Full, or Flexi contracts available
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 4 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded Leadership and Management training programme
- Face to face therapeutic/specialist training
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Free parking
- Employee Benefit system
- *Refer a friend ‘Scheme’ reward system – earn up to £1000
- *WELCOME BONUS £500
*Terms & Conditions apply
Interested then apply today!
All applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Senior support worker [SYS-5134]
Location: , Cannock