Speech and Language Therapist – Overseas/International Candidates
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Full Time or Part Time (minimum 30 hours per week)
Are you HCPC registered Speech & Language Therapist and looking for an exciting new opportunity abroad? Cygnet Group is looking for dedicated, caring individuals to join the company!
Cygnet was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of health and social care services for young people and adults with mental health needs, acquired brain injuries, eating disorders, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We are based all over the United Kingdom, with over 160 services across England, Wales and Scotland.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, you will have a unique opportunity to deliver an evidence-based SLT service to meet the needs of a complex client group within an in-patient or residential environment. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will use expert skills to assess, advise and intervene with the aim of promoting functional communication systems and optimal independence. You will promote good practice and maintain a successful inclusive communication environment.
We are looking for Speech and Language Therapists with:
- Full registration with the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council)
- RCSLT membership (Royal College of Speech & Language Therapy)
- Experience or strong interest in the field of either:
- Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Mental Health Conditions
- Acquired Brain Injury / Progressive Neurological Conditions
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Evidence of being a strong team player with a genuine desire to help others
- Enthusiasm, motivation and passion
In return we offer:
- Sponsorship and support relocating from overseas
- Clinical Supervision from a specialist SLT in this field of practice, support in the completion of RCSLT NQP Competencies and access to a band 5 Development Forum
- Access to over 50 SLTs working nationwide working in similar settings and varied specialisms
- Regular CPD, development and networking opportunities
- Free meals during working hours and free parking
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings, Blue Light Card & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
Full induction training is given.
How to Apply
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please apply now.
To find out more about us please visit www.cygnetgroup.com
To find out more about what it is like working for Cygnet SLT please visit: Cygnet SLT
Job Reference: CYG33397