Location: Hothfield, Kent
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week, 12 hour shifts, to include weekends
Salary Details: £11.42 – 12 per hour, Pay review pending.
Cedar Bungalows in Hothfield specialises in adults with learning difficulties, autism and mental health.
We now have vacancies for Support Workers to work on a full-time basis. As a valued member of our team you will work closely with other team members to deliver the highest standard of care.
We are looking for kind and compassionate individuals that have a passion for supporting others and have pride in delivering an outstanding service to those in our care.
Experience isn’t necessary. We can support you to become a great Support Worker and gain an understanding of national care standards, health & safety and complying with legislation. You only need to bring your passion and desire to provide the best standards of care, and we’re keen to chat further if you would like to know more.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grant
- Ensure the highest standard of care and support are delivered to our service users
- Encompassing all activities of daily living
- Act as a role model and will be actively involved in engaging service users with daily activities, educational and behavioural support programmes and leisure/recreational activities
- Help with food preparations, medication, housework, laundry and shopping
- Assist service users to access the community, participate in hobbies and visit places of interest
- Be able to work a mixture of days and night shifts which will include weekend on a rota system
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who we are!
Coveberry, is part of The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Location: Ashford, TN26 1EL