At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Service excellence ambassador, responsible for inspiring and training retail associates in the field, to consistently meet expectations and bring to life the burberry service philosophy.
- Face-to-face in-store delivery of global sales associate retail training programme.
- Train and oversee performance of in-store training champions (as required).
- Support with retail academy onboarding (as required).
- Deliver local face-to-face onboarding (as required).
- Monitor training and development of new starters throughout 90 day induction period.
- With store manager, assess / spot-check and coach on service excellence and in-store delivery of brand, product and service experiences.
- In partnership with the store manager and regional director, observe talent and feedback on people development opportunities.
- Using knowledge of business metrics and in partnership with the store manager, identify training needs and create agile training in line with development process (as required).
- Feedback on training programmes and service initiatives to the corporate training and education team.
- Proactively gain and share knowledge of competitor brands (brand, product and services).
- Previous experience in delivering sales, service and product training within a luxury retail environment.
- Previous experience working in luxury retail environment.
- Awareness of store operations and retail systems.
- Adult learning qualification advantageous.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of independent working and self management.
- Personally represents the brand image.
- Motivational and inspiring.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated.
- Team player.
- Microsoft office literate (to a high level).
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || KOREA – RETAIL TRAINING || n/a ||